Skip to main content

He’s Dating My Best Friend, Rents An Apartment For Her – Wife Tells Court

She’s having affairs
with five men, fights me
with knife, broken
bottles —Husband
“My lord, I’m not likely to see the
end of the year if I go further in this
marriage with my wife. She’s
violent and always threatened me
with dangerous objects any time we
have a misunderstanding. I pray the
court to please separate us.”
These were the words of Olamilekan
Yusuf before Ile Tuntun Customary
Court, Mapo, Ibadan, Oyo State.
Olamilekan had dragged his wife,
Damilola to court, praying that it
dissolves their 10-year-old union on
the accounts that she was
disobedient, rude and violent. He
added that she was adulterous and
that he knew quite a number of her
lovers.
He thus told the court to terminate
their relationship and grant him
custody of their two children.
“My lord, my 10-year-old marriage
to my wife has been void of the
intimacy and fulfillment I desire.
My experience from the day one of
our marriage has been that of
frustration all because of my wife’s
irresponsible and indecent acts.
“She took to leaving home as early
as 6:00 a.m. and retuning not
earlier than 10:00 p.m. from the
outset of our marriage. She,
therefore, doesn’t prepare me
breakfast and this continued when
we started having our children.
“Our children lack proper care
while the house is always looking
untidy and dirty.
“Whenever I complain about her
care free attitude towards me and
our children, she will flare up and
rain abuses on me.  On many
occasions, this will result into a
fight.
“Any time we fight, she will turn
violent and rush for a knife or a
broken bottle and threaten to stab
me with either.
“Our neighbours do come to my
rescue on many occasions, but she
will end up fighting them.
“She has no friends among our
neighbours because she has fought
with all of them. Her relationship
with my family members is also
poor. She has no respect and regard
for my mother and elder sister, they
therefore keep her at arm’s length,
“the plaintiff stated in court.
“My lord, the worst of it all is that
she’s promiscuous. She has been
unfaithful to me since the past six
years. I have the phone numbers of
eight of her lovers and know five of
them. Two out of her lovers are
dead.
“My wife receives calls from her
lovers in my presence late in the
night. I have come across love text
messages sent to her by her lovers
which she can’t deny.
“My lord, I’m tired of her indecent
lifestyle and I don’t want to die as a
result of STDs. I, therefore, pray to
be separated from her, the
defendant stated.
The defendant acceded to divorce,
but disagreed that her husband
should have custody of their
children.
“I’m also fed up with our marriage
because my husband can kill,
“Damilola said.
“My lord, my husband is having an
affair with my best friend and he
rented a house for her. My other
friends know this and one of them
is in court today as a witness.
“He lied that I’m promiscuous. I’m a
decent and responsible woman. He’s
in the habit of going through my
call logs and will always accuse me
of dating other men. He believes I
was with other men any time I
returned home late. He would shout
and rake and would end up beating
me.
“We often quarrel because he
doesn’t want me to work which is
unacceptable to me. I don’t believe
in depending on my husband solely
for survival. He said I shouldn’t
work, but he has not been taking
good care of me and our children. I
provide most of the things our
children need.
“I sell food stuff and I ensure I cook
for the family every morning before
leaving home.
“I have kept his misconduct away
from his family members because I
don’t want to create division in his
family, “the defendant stated.
After he had listened to both
parties, the court president, Chief
Olasunkanmi Agbaje stated that
more evidence would be needed.
He, therefore, adjourned the case till
November 29 and ordered both
parties to come to court with their
children and parents.
Source:WTN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Buy and sell Bitcoin in Nigeria

As an increasing number of nigerians are mastering approximately bitcoin And its blessings there was a latest growth in demand For bitcoin in nigeria. Consequently many humans are searching for In which to shop for bitcoin in nigeria. There are numerous assets in which you could buy bitcoin in Nigeria. The primary sources are friends and bitcoin exchanger’s Website. One of the simplest and quickest manner to get bitcoin in nigeria is To ask a chum doing a comparable on-line software which you are into Because they'll have some bitcoins to promote in trade for Naira cash or they'll refer you to other pals that what to Sell their bitcoins. Another manner to get bitcoin in nigeria is thru bitcoin Exchangers. Bitcoin exchangers are web sites that assist you to Change naira for bitcoin or to alternate your bitcoin for Naira. A normal bitcoin exchanger will deliver an automobile calculator The need assist you calculate the value of bitcoins you will get in Change f

40ways+ of Making money online legally in Nigeria 2017

Hey Readers  I am done with my Research On 40ways to make money online legally in Nigeria 2017 Ways to make money online Without spending a dime  How to make money from home with less work Just stay tune at www.9jasalary.com As I post the best 40+ ways to make huge money online  Hints Blogging Facebook cash secret  Instagram cash  Fiverr Affiliate marketing  Youtube Adsense  Google Adsense Buy and sell online Web design Logo design  Writing Information marketing  Digital marketing  Mobile money Bitcoin The Billion coin  Whatsapp secret meeting  Twitter Advert Sell others product Software creation Web hosting  Coinbulb  And  More!!!!!!!!!!   More funds into your bank account  Kindly comment below  Share this blog with your friends who really want to make money online πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸŒŽ Your make money blog Thanks for your support  We love you... 

Wenger lambasts Mourinho for saying £300m spent not enough

Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger, has told his Manchester United counterpart, Jose Mourinho, that he has spent 21 years not being able to spend as much as his title rivals. Wenger was reacting to Mourinho’s comments that the £300m he has spent so far at Old Trafford, is still  not enough to compete with Manchester City.   When the Gunners boss was asked on Wednesday about the Portuguese remarks, he said: “I have been in that position for 21 years so I can’t start to complain now. “There have always been three or four teams richer than I am. I’ve learned to cope with that. “We deal with our own situation as well as we can. “Man City, Chelsea and Man United are all richer than us. Have to find ways to be successful.” Source:DPN.